Do I need a Lactation Consultant?
- Do you experience pain during or after breastfeeding?
- Do you have questions about weight gain?
- Is your baby fussy at the breast?
- Do you have concerns about milk supply?
- Are you breastfeeding your adopted baby?
- Do you have questions about breastfeeding after breast reduction or augmentation?
- Do you have questions about pumping and milk storage?
- Are you preparing to go back to work?
- Do you have any other general concerns about breastfeeding?
If you answered "Yes!" to any of these questions, we've got you covered.
During an in home breastfeeding consultation, resident International Board Certified Lactation Consultant Rachel King will take a medical history and assess both you and your baby in relation to breastfeeding.
Rachel brings a newborn scale to track intake and get a clearer picture of your situation. Home visits usually last between 1 and 2 hours. Please try to time your feeds so that your baby is ready to eat soon after Rachel arrives.
Book now to schedule an in home consultation.