Business Structure Know How:
Join Kristy Zadrozny, founder of Expecting(nyc), to learn how to work through the nitty gritty of running a doula business in NYC. You don't have to have an MBA to start your doula practice, but you DO need a solid structure to create ease around taxes, client management, and record keeping. Kristy has over ten years experience running a successful, profitable doula practice almost exclusively through word of mouth referrals.
Here's what we will cover:
- getting the client, consultations, selling your service
- contracts and invoicing your clients — getting PAID, what should you be charging?
- client communication structures
- prenatal visit outlines
- banking, record keeping, and taxes
- developing your practice to best represent you